In Vivo Comparison of Fourier-Domain Optical Coherence Tomography and Intravascular Ultrasonography
- Volume 24 - Issue 3 - March 2012
- Posted on: 2/29/12
- 0 Comments
- 4394 reads
- Mintz GS, Nissen SE, Anderson WD, et al. American College of Cardiology clinical expert consensus document on standards for acquisition, measurement, and reporting of intravascular ultrasound studies (IVUS). A report of the American College of Cardiology Task Force on Clinical Expert Consensus Documents. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2001;37(5):1478-1492.
- Bezerra HG, Costa MA, Guagliumi G, Rollins AM, Simon DI. Intracoronary optical coherence tomography: a comprehensive review clinical and research applications. JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2009;2(11):1035-1046.
- Kawamori H, Shite J, Shinke T, et al. The ability of optical coherence tomography to monitor percutaneous coronary intervention: detailed comparison with intravascular ultrasound. J Invasive Cardiol. 2010;22(11):541-545.
- Yamaguchi T, Terashima M, Akasaka T, et al. Safety and feasibility of an intravascular optical coherence tomography image wire system in the clinical setting. Am J Cardiol. 2008;101(5):562-567.
- Harville D. Maximum likelihood approaches to variance component estimation and to related problems. J Am Stat Assoc. 1977;72:320-338.
- Gonzalo N, Serruys PW, Garcia-Garcia HM, et al. Quantitative ex vivo and in vivo comparison of lumen dimensions measured by optical coherence tomography and intravascular ultrasound in human coronary arteries. Rev Esp Cardiol. 2009;62(6):615-624.
- Gonzalo N, Tearney GJ, Serruys PW, et al. Second-generation optical coherence tomography in clinical practice. High-speed data acquisition is highly reproducible in patients undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention. Rev Esp Cardiol. 2010;63(8):893-903.
- Stefano GT, Bezerra HG, Attizzani G, et al. Utilization of frequency domain optical coherence tomography and fractional flow reserve to assess intermediate coronary artery stenoses: conciliating anatomic and physiologic information. Int J Cardiovasc Imaging. 2011;27(2):299-308.
- Tahara S, Bezerra HG, Baibars M, et al. In vitro validation of new Fourier-domain optical coherence tomography. EuroIntervention. 2011;6(7):875-882.
- Alfonso F, Macaya C, Goicolea J, et al. Angiographic changes (Dotter effect) produced by intravascular ultrasound imaging before coronary angioplasty. Am Heart J. 1994;128(2):244-251.
- Alfonso F, Macaya C, Goicolea J, et al. Determinants of coronary compliance in patients with coronary artery disease: an intravascular ultrasound study. J Am Coll Cardiol. 1994;23(4):879-884.
- Nakatani S, Yamagishi M, Tamai J, et al. Assessment of coronary artery distensibility by intravascular ultrasound. Application of simultaneous measurements of luminal area and pressure. Circulation. 1995;91(12):2904-2910.
- Tsutsui H, Schoenhagen P, Crowe TD, et al. Influence of coronary pulsation on volumetric intravascular ultrasound measurements performed without ECG-gating. Validation in vessel segments with minimal disease. Int J Cardiovasc Imaging. 2003;19(1):51-57.
- Bruining N, von Birgelen C, de Feyter PJ, et al. ECG-gated versus nongated three-dimensional intracoronary ultrasound analysis: implications for volumetric measurements. Cathet Cardiovasc Diagn. 1998;43(3):254-260.
- Jensen LO, Thayssen P. Accuracy of electrocardiographic-gated versus nongated volumetric intravascular ultrasound measurements of coronary arterial narrowing. Am J Cardiol. 2007;99(2):279-283.